Return Of The Doll!

Return Of The Doll.

After I home away from that creepy doll, I went to sleep . Before I went to sleep I remembered the doll said to me, "I will still be in your nightmares". In the past three weeks I've had nightmares of the doll.
One night I had a 50 metre walk home. This was when I forgot about the doll. I walked past the abandoned house and remembered a lot about  the doll and with a deafening scream the doll shouted ''I will get my revenge!"  (day 2) I woke up. Had breakfast then went to school. When I got home I had dinner then went to bed. Weird! I thought something would happen. (day 3) I get home from school and decide to go to bed early. I was reading a book when suddenly the lights start flickering.
(day 4) I'm really sick for some reason.(day 5) I'm suddenly better now (saturday) I'm sick of having nightmares. I'm going to slay that doll! First I need a weapon (that is not a gun sorry).
(sunday) I've found my weapon (that you will not be surprised that it cant slay the doll)
the weapons is a mop :(

No comments:

Post a Comment